Tuesday June 29, 2010
- A caller reported that a man was passed out and blocking the entrance to an apartment building on Main Street.
- An officer returned a call regarding a report that dogs were chasing donkeys on South 16th Avenue.
- Deputies were dispatched to a home after a 911 hang up call. The resident's dog had sat on the phone and pushed the emergency dial button.
- A woman reported that she got a call saying that she won $2 million dollars, which turned out to be a fraud.
- A caller reported that a young man was naked on his front lawn and saying that he was leaving on a "spiritual journey." His mother was trying to get him to go back inside.